Deja Vu

I was watching our Prez O talk about money issues to his normal group of press corps...and then he introduced this feller that we should know to finish up the press conference...and also said, that he may take questions and that, he , Prez O had to go to another Xmas party....yup, former prez Bill Clinton, was at the podium...and carried on like he used to...have to admit, it was deja vu...and I liked it...I can't remember that ever happening before...and he said just what he thought about our money situation...good stuff...
And for equal rights....for you republicans...your gurl Sarah and your other gurl, Kate Gosselin, went camping together in Alaska...and it's all on tape for your pleasure on Palin's Alaska show...now, isn't that a show you can't miss...
Hey, and last night, I put in a dvd of the Best of Johnny Carson...I had forgot how amazing he was...his delivery has never been matched since and I really miss him...you must get it and let it take you back in time...
How about them Blazers!  I had given them up for dead, losing 6 straight...and now, they have rebounded to win 4 straight...pro sports...
The 2nd and last, office party tonight...where is my tux?

Comments

dws said…
We could all use some of Clinton's logic. Whether you agree with him or not,at least he could logically explain his point and not call the other side a bunch of names to promomte his points. Contrast that with Sarah P. She relies mostly on name calling or some type of put down for her dialogue. I prefer intellect over emotion.

Popular Posts