You Decide

You know I how I stand on this and the latest BSBCS stuff comes from comments from a University President...Ohio St.'s guy, E.Gordon Gee ...who has butted in the controversy, with his rant on ESPN...with his stand of a one loss Big Ten or one loss SEC team should be in the BSBCS title game, rather than a Boise St, TCU, or any other team coming from a "Little Sisters of the Poor" league...
Just why would a university boss be popping off?  Follow the money...and or, in his case, he who makes $1.6 mill a year...the schools who make grandiose sums of it when they qualify...in lieu of a playoff, which is the only sport not to have one...it all smells to me...
OK, OK, OK...
The Ducks host the Arizona Wildcats...and continue their quest for the title...without the aide of a Prez...by doing it on the field...without a loss, mind you...you can not believe how many people around here shout out "Go Ducks" as I wear my UO paraphernalia...time for my pix...
Oregon over Arizona...big...a little afraid that they won't save some of it for the Beavs
Auburn over Alabama...I know I wish the other...but it fits to have the top two teams in the BSBCS game...
Nevada over Boise St...what?  Reno is fast and it will be a great game...
SDS over UNLV...after stumbling over Utah...blowing a big lead...not here...30+...
Nebraska over Colorado...on his best behavior...been there...
Michigan over Ohio St....saves his job...and this one is for you E. Gordon...
TCU over New Mexico...I need a patsy...50+...
Stanford over OSU...does this mean the Beavs upset?
OSU over Oklahoma...the other one does get the win...
Florida over FSU...man, I could miss 7 of these...
There a bunch of beauties here, huh...really looking forward to the BSU/Nevada one...
Walking the course today, kids...

Comments

dws said…
Great day of college ball. hope you guys had a good one.

Popular Posts