So Cool

For all of you haters out there...I just dig the DWTS!  It is great television...albeit the winner being the Dirty Dancer, Jennifer Grey...who in my estimation won because Judge Len Goodman favored her over my fav, Kyle Massey...they were both great and it's so cool either way...your gurl, Bristol, came in 3rd...I will not make any middle fingered comment about that...
For the last 3 years, the show makes it way down here at the Sports Arena and we go to it...and it is a great show....Bartlett, do not be a hater!
Date night last eve...went to "Morning Glory"...very enjoyable movie that made you feel good...as usual, hardly anyone in the movie house...just how do the stars make such big bucks?  Then scurried over to Buca de Beppo for some italian and it was a capper, I tell you...
Passed on some golf today, as I need to rest my back a bit...am going out on Friday as the temp should be back into the 70's in El Cajon...geez, on the links for Black Friday...
The battery dies on the Solara...pretty much for lack of use...time for lube, oil, and filter change...$800 later...brakes, transmission cleaning..OMG...there goes this month's SS check...
Well...this airport scanning thinger...let's see, a whole bunch of crap about finding the metal object in the wheelchair people...I know you don't like the idea of racial profiling...but it seems like the ones that are dangerous are the Al Quida freaks...
Hey, have a grand day, and Happy Thanksgiving...

Comments

Popular Posts