Monday Monday

Did you watch the Breeder's CupZenyatta in a tremendous come from behind effort...but for the 1st time ever...lost...by a couple of inches and it was thrilling...
Lakers destroyed the Blazers...well...there is no comparison there...is it just me, or has Brandon Roy lost a step...
The Bolts get a huge win in Texas... and now get a bye and will get their receiver corps back...
Ducks hold onto the BSBCS numero uno rank...my feeling is that Auburn will retain a spot in the champ game, as long as it goes undefeated...doesn't have to score big, just win...on the other hand Oregon has to score 7-9 touchdowns every game to hold onto the top spot...
OK...for all the hullaballoo that you have been throwing at me for the Beavers demise...it's not my fault...in fact, I'm going to pick them again this week...and they will win...I hope...
I need some rest...maybe you can call it my bye week...

Comments

Popular Posts