Doggone it

Nobody is talking about it...ESPN fired Jon Miller and Joe Morgan as it's Sunday Night Baseball announcers...in my opinion (who else I suppose) the best in the business...no mention as to their successors...
Did you catch the NFL game last night?  Each of those teams were playing hard, real hard...and I am in awe of the Steeler's D...
DWTS...just how does Bristol stay in the mix?  So far behind the rest of the "stars"...my fav?  the first impromptu...in my mind, a top ten all time...then the judges come right back and give the crybaby Jennifer a perfect score in her routine...poop on them...
Just a side note...the Padres front office is being dismantled...not by being fired, but by going to where Kevin Towers is (Arizona) and where Sandy Alderson is (NY Mets)...
It seems like a Monday...

Comments

Popular Posts