BSBCS

I don't get it...the BSBCS...the Ducks are 1st in the AP poll, the USA Coaches poll, the Harris poll, and they are 2nd in the BCS poll...what?  And the same fate for the Wisconsin Badgers....ahead of the Stanford Cardinals in all the polls, yet behind 'em in the BCS...screwed up I tell you...GET A PLAYOFF you spineless college presidents!!!!
My top 2 teams in the nation right now...is in fact the Ducks and Badgers...
And oh by the way, I can't tell you how bad I want Steve Spurrier's South Carolina Gamecocks to manhandle the Auburn Tigers...
Did you catch the Bolts ripping the eastern writer's fav, the Colts, last night?  The D did a terrific job on Peyton and it wasn't ever a game...
And this..think there is a problem...for the last 8 seasons...when the Raiders have an extra week (bye week) to prepare for their opponent...they have LOST...
Well, I'm headed to the golf course....don't hate me...

Comments

Popular Posts