Bevo Pride

You're welcome Beaver believers...a great win at home against the Trojans...who keep the mystery of losing to the undermanned OSU going...dang, if my pix don't get killed by the Bevos...
SDS lost a heart breaker in the rain to Utah...the Aztecs are soooo close...regardless, 8-2 this week and 54-16 overall...
On a totally different note...there is this explosive situation down here...a gardener stepped on a land mine type thing...which led to a full scale investigation to the home owner...and found a huge amount of explosives used in planting bombs...here's the kicker...very little is being released about the guy...I fear he is one of them, well, you know who...
So are you one of them upset at the body scanning machines in airports?
We gots our tree up yesterday...is that ahead of you?
We are going to gather our whole family for TGiving at McCormicks and Schmidts...well, it's my brother and us...son is going up north with his gurl's fam...
Geez, I watched a lot of football yesterday...and yes, I think there should be a 8 team playoff...and here is my elite 8...in no particular order...outside of the Ducks, that is...
Oregon, Auburn, TCU, Boise St., Wisconsin, Stanford, Ohio St., and LSU...the team I fear the most?  This will surprise you...the Badgers...they are so big and strong...serious...
Supposed to hit the links tomorrow...

Comments

Popular Posts