Yup, it's true 10/10/10

A few more days and we are on the grand island of Maui .  We're going to stay in Kaanapali and NOT taking our clubs.  If we play, we are going to rent 'em and complain that they are no good. 
Someone once told me that being born in October that made me a Libre.  I have never figured out what that significance is.  If you rule your life by the stars you are in trouble my friend.  So says me.
Wow!  I took a big hit on my pix yesterday!  5-5!  (21-9, overall)  I had that feeling on USC, the other one, South Carolina.  Paves the way for the Ducks to move up a notch to number 2.  However, Oregon's  QB got injured and that has got to be a major setback.
I am out there on SDS, as they got beat by the woeful Cougars. 
Great win by the Beavs at Arizona.  But they also lost their wideout Rogers, for the season.
Have you been following the MLB playoffs?  Right, just like me.  Just sort of.
The Chargers take to the road up at Oakland where they have won 13 straight times.  I never ever, nunca, bet on the NFL and will not stick my neck out on this one.  I just watch and hope for a win.
Get this, the city of Del Mar, is buying the fairgrounds from the state.  What city in the US has the bucks to buy a $100 million property?  Apparently, Del Mar does.
Time for some biscuits.  By the way, Joel, this whole punctuation scheme, was for you!

Comments

Popular Posts