The Weekend

Have you heard the latest?  Probably from the right...that Prez O is going to change VP's in the next election...going with Hillary in lieu of Joe...I can call him Joe can't I?  First of all, Ms. Clinton is doing a splendid job as Attorney General...and what has Joe been doing wrong?  Naw, it's a conservative plot to provide unrest...see what I mean?  I have just gone dumb...as my good fellow, Snooki, corrected me...she is the Secretary of State...
Walking around with this blonde hair...don't know how you can do it...I'm feeling a lot dumber...laughing a lot at silly statements...find myself throwing my head back and forth...assuming everyone is looking at me...
I just reread this...I suppose you could say I wrote it about Hillary...no, it's me, folks...and nobody says folks anymore...see...it's just dingy stuff...
Brett Farve...who cares what he was doing...and why the NFL cares?
As we approach our 63rd birthday...wait, this is a solo effort...there I go again...I can't believe I am that old...I don't feel it, but boy with this hair, I look it...well, Halloween is coming up, and I'll fit right in...
The Duck game is not on down here...dang, I do like watching 'em...not that I don't like watching the Beavs...go Jordan B!
I'd go on a diet, but I can't find one with donuts on it...
Do you actually believe that Osama is still alive?  Nooooo way...
Hey Giant fans...is the Wilson beard for real?
Back to Orygun...for the Ducks to move up, either Alabama or Ohio St. must lose...maybe the Crimson Tide...
Fingers crossed...SDS at BYU...
BYOB...

Comments

dws said…
Just a little correction; Hillary
is Sec. of State not Att. Gen. How about the wknd of Nov. 12,13,14

Popular Posts