Rain!

And you Orygonians think you get all the weather...we've had T-storms, cool temps, and now...dread it...rain...well, the SD peops call it that...the Norwesters would label it showers...whatever...it's on the ground and puts off my golf...and I don't like it...
I have not commented about the show "Glee" before...it is...the best on the tube...I'm including HBO and Showtime...it's that good...the episode last night on religion was so well written and acted...YOU MUST WATCH!
 The morning cup of Joe...we have this coffee grinder and dripper...so, we try all different types...I just can't find anything better than Starbuck's French Roast...do you have anything to surpass this?
Let's see, it's hump day...just what does that mean?
Oops, I forgot about the baseball playoffs, that start today...bah humbug...
I am not a witch...

Comments

dws said…
I prefer Peets FR Roast. not quite the burnt flavor in Starbucks.Just got a new Droid Facinate phone. Wow! My political go to guys are John Stewart and Bill Maher. Agree with 90% of what they say.
Crazy Horse said…
Is that the big Droid? Only problem with them (all Droids) is the charge lasts one day max. I like Maher...Stewart not a fan...I'll try Peets...Did you see last night's Glee? Best I've ever seen.

Popular Posts