The Pix

Here are my pix for the games...
SDS over New Mexico...even though a very negative article in the Trib...
Ariz over Washington...even though the Wildcat QB is out...
Navy over ND...even though the Irish has a better coach...
Oklahoma over Mizzou...even though I want the Sooners to lose...
Auburn over LSU...even though I have missed every Tiger game...
Utah over CSU...even though, well no...
Ohio St. over Purdue...even though they drop from 1 to 11!
Stanford over WSU...even though I need a win...
Hawaii over Utah St...even though it's in Utah...
Western Oregon over whomever....even though Bartlett coaches 'em...
Shark attack on the Cali beach....boogie boarder...
  NY not in the World Series...Texas in...do you care?
The Bolts are favored over NE...what?
It's still raining here...
The LPGA is struggling financially...
Just wait for the NBA to slash their payrolls...money is tight, my friends...
Do you watch Bill Maher?  One of my favs...
Why don't the campaign contributors have to be named?
Enjoy your Saturday...

Comments

Popular Posts