It was a graveyard blast

I was working in the lab, late last night...nothing better than Bobby "Boris" Pickett...somebody wake up the Rangers...who have started the Series with a huge THUD...or is it, the Giants have that charisma and THING that some teams just have at the end of a season...I think it's a combo of the two...look for Texas to get one at home...by the way, that crowd is deliriously great...SF...
I stumbled across an eerie sight...did you watch your Survivor?  I have never seen a player give up his "get out of jail card" so easily...
And just how does Charlie stay out of jail?
I'm not bragging or anything...but...we laid out at the pool yesterday and had a wonderful swim...80*...
The republicans have been spending huge amounts of money in the next week's election...my problem?  Nobody says where it's coming from...who's got this type of $?  In the Cali guv race, Jerry Brown offered to stop the negative ads...her opponent, Meg Whitman, said no...apparently, the awful ads work...have I told you, I hate politicians?
Can you believe there is still a court case over Anna Nicole Smith...
All my golfing buddies are injured...OMG...
Football...there are some real tough games for the undefeated...no bigger than the Ducks visiting the southland...and taking on the Trojans...the line has been stable at 7...my indicator for what's going on...
It's official...the SDS Aztecs are ranked in the AP top 25 (hoops) for the 1st time in their history....albeit number 25, but still...
Did you follow the tragic death by a ND student, who fell to his death, in one of those cherry pickers...filming a football practice....50 mph winds...and who made him go up there in those circumstances?  I'm thinking a lawsuit is on the horizon...so sad...
And on that sobering note...
Spooky by Dennis Yost and the Classics Four....great song...
Have a spooky Friday...

Comments

Popular Posts