Giants win

This is really mighty might....the Giant's Tim Lincecum...led SF over Atlanta...1-0...Padres type score...fanned 14...woooah...
Saw just enough of the games the last two days to say that instant replay should be used...duh...
I am wondering if I should reinvest in season tix...
Here are my pix...by the way...KSU did not cover the points yesterday...good thing I wasn't in Vegas...
Oregon over WSU...by huge amount...the spread is 36...
OSU over Arizona...dogs by 7 1/2...keep the Beavs off my back...
Stanford over USC...blow out...smiley face...
Florida over LSU...does the Bengal Tiger coach get more crap about him?
SDS over BYU...for real or forget...
New Mexico St. over New Mexico...could be the worst football state in the US of A...
Michigan over MSU...scribes go the other way...
Alabama over USC (the other one)...closer than you think...
Washington over ASU...bye bye Dennis...
Boise St. over Toledo...need a for sure win...
Overall, 16-4...
And get this...my frustration with the Padres...I believe the difference in the season between SF and us is Pat Burrell...a power hitter, that we so desperately needed...just so happens our CEO, Jeff Moorad, was Pat's old agent...yup, you heard me right...and so...fearing collusion, or something like that...when Burrell became available and wanted to come here to SD...Moorad backed off...GM Hoyer thought that bust Ludwick would be a better fit...wrong!!! The rest is history...and to prove his point, Hoyer appears to want to prove his point by bringing Ludwick back again...I'm afraid my good friends...admit your mistake Jed...this is a true story...
Goooooo Ducks....

Comments

Popular Posts