Ducks

Prime time...and a whopping 25 point fav...doesn't that seem like a bunch?  Up from 21 1/2...somebody knows something or whatever does that mean?  The Ducks host the Bruins in a considered mis-match...when is the last time you could say that about this game?  I wear my "O" all over the place, and hear "Go Ducks"...very, very, interesting...
San Diego St...as I have been telling you...they are a team in transition...great coaching staff...and many people are looking to snatch head coach Hoke away from SD...give him time, my friends...they have a super running back ...a true frosh...check it out...
The Lakers play one pre-season game here in SD...tonight...over at the Clipper's old home, the Sports Arena (now some other name)...and Kobe is not playing...as one of the anchors said this am, "why go?"...did you see the SI NBA prediction?  Has your Blazers picked 2nd in their conference...I don't see it...way below average PG, and the hurtin' centers...but, I will buy the TV package and follow them...
I gots my hair colored back to it's real shade, sort of...and I think I look fabulous...well, back to normal...
Just how many losses does it take to fire Norv Turner?
If I could, I'd move to Maui...
We are starting to play our guitars again...using the Garage Band tutorial...
DWTS...how does the Palin girl stay in the competition?  She's turrible...
A note from the natives of Hawaii...John Cook was credited by some, with DISCOVERING that land...well, there were 500,000 inhabitants there when he did...they say he was their first tourist...
We call it maize...
PS...enough of Oksana...please!!!

Comments

dws said…
My god, now you want to move to Maui. And you are playing guitar?
I'll have to sing cuz you can't.
Stop that rain down there. Today is the last day of nice weather. It starts raining tonite and will not get above 70 again until spring. Hope the Ducks play well tonite and keep getting better. We are excited to see you guys and that beautiful city.
Crazy Horse said…
The weather is turning here. You are right, can't sing a lick. Go Ducks!

Popular Posts