By 21

Oh yea, what was my prediction?  Yup, you got it, Ducks by 21!!!
And sure enough, Oregon beat USC 53-32...in LA...stay close to me my friends...
For the week, I was 9-1... again...I should have listened to my colleague Mark Gilman....he said no way Jose for the Bears out of their lair...but, if I pick the Beavs, they lose...
SDS whupped Wyoming at their place, racking up 48 points...I keep telling you they are on the rise...and have 6 wins and are bowl eligible for the first time for a long, long, time...
By the way...the Trib writer Tim Sullivan, spent his whole column writing about the innovative offense of Chip Kelly...
The Blazers have won the first 3 games...and choose not to resign Oden...???  Seems to me...you should wait and see how his legs turn out...
The Bolts...hey, it's time for a win...of course, it's another blackout...take 'em today...
Political world...I'm hearing that for the 1st time ever, the women are going to vote republican...who do THEY ask?  Nobody I know is ever asked...it's like the ratings for TV shows...who do THEY ask?
I'm watching the FOX news this am...and Juan is on it...I thought he got fired?  I take in both sides...
Finally, the Rangers got a win... good for them...go back at it today...they must win...

Comments

dws said…
The Ducks looked a little shaky at times but prevailed in the end as usual. Juan Williams was fired from NPR radio, which is defintely liberal. He has been a token commnentator on fox for some time. He usually sits on a panel of three or four right wing idiots and give token liberal views. Those views are quickly dismissed by the moderator and fox feels balanced. When fired by the libs, Fox immediately gave him a $2million raise and spent a week touting what a great injustice had been perpetrated on thier thier best buddy Juan. Juan in turn practically gave O'Reilly a blow job the next day while ripping NPR and touting Fox. Bill Maher for President!

Popular Posts