Survivor

So the next season of Survivor has begun...and none other than Jimmy Johnson, the former NFL coach and commentator, is one of the oldies on the show...tough 1st night for him, but he did survive the 1st vote...an interesting group of contestants I think...
As I thought, Hayden won the Big Bro...a long drawn out affair, for the last show...
The Rockies won the last game of a 3er....what on earth was Buddy doing staying with Richard so long with that bullpen...no excuse for his lack of action...none...
Rachel Ray is a big time over-rated star in  show business...that's a bit harsh, but what the heck...why?  She's a great short order cook...but the rest?  Naw...nothing more than Oprah advantage...
Do you remember just not long ago...Louisville was a powerhouse football team...and now a 17 point dog to the Beavers...
An article in the Trib, NCAA football,  about the amount of $ a lesser team gets for taking on a biggee...at the biggee's park...SDS has done it to survive...and are 0-22 as the fodder...just padding their wins...
Reggie Bush gave back the Heisman...by the way, did you know...the namesake, John Heisman, coached a team that piled up 222 points on Cumberland...yup, in one game...football...how is that possible...31 touchdowns...I'm just saying...
Speaking of the Kardashians...just why are they popular?
The Tea Party appears to be taking over the Republican Party...
No Tiger, no interest in the last leg of the PGA playoffs?
Why is anyone writing about Kate Gosselin?  Oops, looks like I am...
AI...Steven Tyler, Randy Jackson, and JLo...OK...???
I'd get a haircut...but I'm starting to protect every last strand...
The Pads go to St. Louie for must games...must win, or else...
I moved all my record albums up to the new wall unit...many memories there...as I put them in alphy order....my, I have some classics...am going to play them for the soiree...
How many bottles of wine for 100 people?  Marsh!!!
Ate at the Strip Club last eve...so bueno...
Be true to your school...

Comments

Popular Posts