Never Again

I remember when my mom would tell me about Pearl Harbor...and I could never believe that it could happen to us...and I endured the JFK/MLK/RFK assassinations...and I could never believe that it could happen to us...and I watched the 9/11 tragedies...and I could never believe that it could happen to us...evil does occur...somehow this nation perseveres...and it has again...
Beach Boys...OMG the best ever...they added John Stamos (remember him?)...a fun, energetic, fantastic night...the peops reeled and rocked...
The worst time ever to go into a slump...the Pads sunk to knew depths last night against the Giants at home...1-0 loss...it's now a 22 game season for the crown...and the Rockies are in a storm...steam rolling through everyone....hang on...it's a great race...and get this...who ever comes out of the west, gets to the World Series...
It's the collegiate football time...the Ducks at Tennessee...and I get to see it here...

Comments

Popular Posts