Home

Just the right time to start a home stand...it appears...I say appears...that it's between the Giants and us...the Rockies, inexplicably, go south and fade...didn't see that coming...last night, it sure seemed that Latos got the squeeze at the plate...oh well, you gots to score more than one to win...anyway, it's the Redlegs...oops, the Reds coming to town to get their tails handed to them....why the switch in names I wonder...is that Kooz in this pix?  oops...back to the race...SF and Colorado tonight....go Rockies!...
Sure a lot of buzz on the BSU/OSU game....for a blow out, it is interesting that one would talk about it so much...or is it?  That's my take...a lot closer than the scribes think...take the points if you're in Vegas....speaking of UNLV, they are actually favored...of course, it's against New Mexico....which is right next to Arizona, where the Ducks travel to play ASU...another test for Orygun, giving 11 points....probably too many...
Why oh why...do the car makers ask so much for their electric cars?  Pencil it out and it is cheaper to buy the gas ones...I don't get it...and a bunch of them are out there now...is it only the rich can get one?
Katie Perry and Elmo ad...give me a break...
The latest Bigamy show...why would you have more than one wife?
And Ann Coulter...she still gets gigs...who on Earth believes in what she says....oops, it's your girl Sarah, in a blonde dew...the Tea Party diva...
Did you catch your Survivor?  Don't like it on Wednesday...it was a Thursday staple...enjoy Coach Jimmy lead the oldsters...
Housewives of DC...why do any of these people put themselves on this format? 
I've decided to become a lobbyist...except, I don't have any money and I don't have any prospects...I want to talk to the politicians...give them $, watch them squirm, demand a congressional vote, and then count my new found $...
Friday all ready?

Comments

Popular Posts