Foooooballl

I know it's only the 1st set of games...but it's a doozy...the Horned Frogs versus the Beavers...it's in Texas and the line is...get this 13 1/2 for TCU!!!  Well, if I were in Vegas and I was a betting man, I'd take all those points and OSU in a heart beat...got a couple of my old players playing for the State team, Jordan Bishop and Jordan Jenkins...go Beavs and get 'er done...

USC at Hawaii...not a fan of the new coach and you never know what is lurking over in the Islands...
Arizona at Toledo...one of the Stoops boys...goes into Ohio and the stormy weather...
New Mexico at the Dux...yup, I am a super fan of the Orygun team...new QB...a whole lot of promise on the horizon...
Washington at BYU...look for the Huskies to be greatly improved and will be a contender...the Cougs are old and , well, old, and old....good riddance from the MWC...
Boise St. at Virginia Tech...Monday nighter and a great one...
WSU at Oky St...curious here as the spread is only 16 1/2....should be 30+, right?
Just some nice games to start the season...

OMG...the Pads lose for the 6th straight time...kind of reminds me of the race horse that jumps out to a huge lead and the rest of the field passes it at the finish line...our 4 and 5 starters are bad...so...the management is starting a Portland Beav star, Corey Luebke, on Friday (yeh)...and Chris Young pitched three at Reno...so, he may be back in the next week or so...please, please, please...the reference is to James Brown...

So, I am off to Del Mar for my last time this season...it's the last week and I have been sooooo busy that I only got to go thrice...it's a full field today...so the payoffs will be nice...if I can just find the right ones...

Have you caught the HBO series on the Jets?  It is really, really good...I tell you that cable co. has got it right...they stick their neck out and push the button...

Comments

dws said…
I think Coach Riley is one of the best in the nation. TCU should win cuz of more talent and the Beavs tendancy to start the season slow.
Hope I'm wrong and it is a good game. Can't wait to see Boise St.
Ive tickets to the duck game and hope to enjoy it.
Crazy Horse said…
I know you are pessimistic about the Beavs...I think they are going to be tough...BSU comes into the Mountain West next year and that is great...Dux in a laugher, as New Mexico is supposed to be a joke...real gem for a coach there...

Popular Posts