Beeeuuuutifulllllll

What needed to happen, did...the Pads won...the Giants, Rockies, and Braves lost...and the Pads moved back into first...maybe, just maybe, the city will get excited...
Here's the deal...there are 11 games left...two ways to advance...win the west or win the wild card...all the 4 I mentioned above are in the scenario...
And...I don't think any team has the advantage...they each have their strengths and weaknesses...so, I'm pulling for the home boys, of course...I got tix and I believe...if you go back to the beginning of the season, I said that the Pads were getting to the playoffs...put up or shut up time...
Well, I can't believe the Bolts did not move Vincent Jackson ...not real sure why...he does not want to play here...let's just see...I got a new feeling that he'll sign with the Chargers and play in the 7th game...
The Beavers and the Broncos...prohibitive underdogs...isn't this wrong?  Don't the Beavs have a legit shot at winning, let alone covering the spread?  I don't get it...
Is there a more dislikable guy than the coach at USC?
I miss the high school football scene...
I drive it OK, I hit mid irons OK, I putt OK, but my chipping is turrible...

Comments

Popular Posts