Wi-Fi

The latest thinger I have come across in the audio/video world is the LG Blu-Ray player...which comes with a Wi-Fi connection...just so happens to be the coolest thing...here's how it works...I have a Netflix account, so I can access this with the player...now you have to have a network set up to your computer...of course, you must have this nowadays....it's how I access my stuff through my laptop...Marsh has the main computer, duh...
Bang!  Once you have registered, the player allows you to search through the movies that Netflix has for this...and, it is very broad...and the picture is Hi-Def and well worth the trouble...it sounds complicated, but if I can do it, so can you...and, there are other options...one that is free, is Pandora Internet Radio...again, you access and do the set up...and you create your own stations...it is all great sound...you must look at this, I am so impressed...

Comments

Popular Posts