Positive Spin

I have just looked back at my recent blogs...too much negativity...so it's time for a positive spin...
Looking at the pix of Donnie and Marie made me think of the plight of BYU in their desire to be in the mix for the BCS big bowls...the MWC has gotten bigger and better, so why the move?  What's positive here?  That they are out of the league and that's good for SDS...
Dr. Laura...what was she thinking?  Using the N word many times and being brazen enough that she is bigger than anything that she poses to her listening audience...and now she resigns, and that's good...
The sweep of the Cubbies  by the Pads...the latest odds of winning the NL is now at 9 to 2...say what?  ESPN and MLB network seems to be non-believers...love being the underdog...so sad to see TGwynn out for a while with a busted hand...
Building a mosque near the blown out site in NY...freedom of speech, and freedom of a bunch of things...I'm not afraid to say, I don't trust 'em...
Which brings me to this feeling...are you Christian enough?  for a Republican...for a group to judge you...have you ever been judged for maybe or maybe not, being Christian enough?  And, if you are, then you are OK...well...
It's been almost 2 weeks since I have gone out to the links...to say I'm going to be rusty is an understatement...I'm shooting for next Monday or so...
The pick six at Del Mar is in a carryover...and I am itching, but still not finished around here...
The latest rumor out is that the Beach Boys are going to reunite...Mike Love, Brian Wilson, Bruce Johnston, Al Jardine...the guys who are still living...for their 50th year...we have the Humphrey's concert of theirs next month...maybe, maybe, maybe...
Back out to the stores...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well... that was a LITTLE more positive... not gonna mix you up with Shirley Temple. :-)

Gilman

Popular Posts