Reunion season

Well, I made it through the reunions unscathed...no propositions or anything like that...it was way cool to see so many people I haven't seen for such a long time, in most cases...I guess you can read that two ways...I tried to chime in with all my ailments, bad toe, sore shoulder, and my hair was killing me...not much of a tear jerker, huh...really, expected to see more peops out of the class of '65...
MLB...not sure what to make of the recent two losses at home to Florida...I hope it is temporary, as to the adjustments of the new kids in town...do believe, it will take off once all is settled...yup, I'm talking the Padres...OMG, and Gilman, do not jump the gun on your Giants closing the gap...they are on a streak...baseball turns as fast as a mullet on you ace pitcher's head...
Calm before the storm...as my crack crew goes in and helps me move the Keizer stuff...all takes place tomorrow at 10...that's if you are in the area...

Comments

Popular Posts