Monday Stuff

Did you like your Emmy's?  Jimmy Fallon was a blast as host and was a pleasant surprise...his opening skit set the stage, so to speak...
Winners?  I never can figure out who actually votes...does this process have the same influence as politicians?  Is there money being thrown at the voters?  I'm just asking...
I can't believe I am writing about this...your celebrity darling, Paris Hilton , gets busted for cocaine in Vegas...says it wasn't hers...a plea she has used before...she thinks, and maybe justifiably, she's above any law...'cuz she's of money...there I go again...
I respect people voicing their opinions...even Glen Beck...but when it is splitting the country apart, or, at least polarizing it...I question the motive...but, there are a whole lot of people that believes what he does...just not me...
Runaway train...I'm talking the Pads as they are skidding down the runway...without anything to stop them...the hitting has been atrocious...the number 4 and 5 hitters have been simply awful...maybe they can find the rutters in the desert...
Football season kicks off next week...I absolutely love the collegiate part of it...are the Dux & Beavs  in action?
I am hitting the links today...1st time in 23 days...what?  Yup, it's been 23 days...

Comments

dws said…
Loved the emmys! my pick "American Family did well. Jimmy was good. I also like Big Bang! Glen Beck proves that American Education has failed. The fact that many citizens actually are dumb enough to believe his crap is disconcerting. He is Jim and Tammy Baker incarnate. He uses people"s insecurities to direct his political agenda. He is the biggest threat to freedom in this country since Joe McCarthy.

Popular Posts