Home

After an arduous 2 day drive from Salem to San Diego, I have time to reflect on my 10 day journey...what's been going on here, there, and everywhere...
The move...could not have happened without my Salem friends...the ridiculous amount of stuff that had to be dealt with...
The stay...my hosts, Dave and Laurie Snook were absolutely the best...it was a looooong stay and they put up with me...great thing is that they were morning people too...
The Masterz....superbly run tourney by the Morrises , Rick Ziebell, and the new kids...it was way cool to see many of my golfing friends again...
The reunions...kind of weird to see how people change...people are strange...and I'm sure I haven't changed a lick...well, oops, on that...
The drive...seeing Cris's new digs in mid-town Sacramento...so hip and modern...great place...coasting through LA, which was actually smog free for the 1st time ever...and the beautiful sight of the ocean south of LA on my way down to SD...
The fall...of Tiger Woods...18 OVER in Ohio...in the past it was under...and you think that golf isn't a mental game...he's shot...nothing left....needs to get away for a good long while...
The greeting... at the new home...Marsh and Sammi were so excited...as was I...
The play...of the Padres as they remain in first place...white knuckle time in the Gaslamp...the level of emotions cranked up 50 % around here...Pirates here for a 3 game...
The christening...of the Pinnacle...stuff starts arriving today, with the bulk of it on Thursday...more room, yea...
The concerts...this Friday it's LeeAnn Rimes, down at the Embarcadero...1st time there for us...outside and on the bay...
Now, if I can just sleep in past 5 am...

Comments

Popular Posts