Concert and then some

A lot happening this weekend...starts with the Michael Buble concert over at the Sports Arena...this is the show I have been waiting for...really into the Sinatra era of music and the new take on it by him...tix are expensive, but what the heck...
I know it's only an exhibition game but...the Bolts are at the Saints tonight...go tell the Packers as they ran up 59 points last night on the Colts...or...tell Indy that...
Tiger who?  He gets his divorce and then plays the best he has all season...Barclays all weekend...
Padres host the Phillies for a 3 game series that is probably a pre-cursor for the playoffs...Latos goes for the Pads and it is supposed to be a packed house for all the games...6 up...
Over at Del Mar is the Pacific Coast Classic...the best in the west...it's Saturday and I'm at the Pads game...
I got myself a barbecue yesterday, and the tri-tip roast was the maiden grill...kind of racing talk...
Foggy here this am...

Comments

Popular Posts