Buble Review

So it was a great evening...the opening act was a weird, yet, entertaining act called Natural 7...a seven man acapella group...that their schtick is they mimic instruments as well as sing...lots of energy and the only thing I think they missed was singing some doo-wop...you know me, I'm a sucker for that era...
Then came Michael...with a big band...it was awesome...he sings the crooning stuff and some fun, upbeat things, to boot...part of his show is his banter with the crowd...spot on...Sinatra and all...and his own songs...he actually went out into the audience...just a swinging, cool dude...A-
The Padres got a close, but no cigar, for their 12 inning loss to the Phillies...boo
I'm not sure what to think of the Bolts loss to the Saints at NO last night...I know, I know, it's pre-season...but the D looked out of sync...liked the O...
One o'clock Pads game today...

Comments

dws said…
Thought for sure you would have been at Beck's rally in DC.

Popular Posts