Sunday Morning

One of our favorite weekly shows, is the CBS Sunday Morning Show...and it puts a positive spin on a myriad of happenings through out this fine land...however...today it threw out a piece of TMZ...a daily glimpse of the sublime and ridiculous on the mostly Hollywood folks...nice word, huh, you don't hear folks much anymore...anyhoo, the bit interviewed Harvey Levin, the leader of the show...and he said that it highlighted "fun" articles about the stars and pseudo stars...fun?...in whose eyes?
Wooooooahhhhh.....did you hear that free falling scream?  Its the Padres as they tumble back down the ladder to the rest of the teams in the west...only 1 game up prior to today's game...still in Colorado...heeeeeelllllllllpppppppppp....
During the Vietnam war the press was embedded in the battles...in Afghanistan it is not...so,  the news we get seems so biased...
The resurgence of the injured Paula Creamer in the LPGA's major is a much needed shot in their arm...at least, the proud US of A fans do...and me too...
OMG....have you followed the incredible scoring of Steve Stricker in the PGA?  25 under after 3 rounds...I haven't had 25 birdies in the last 3 years...
Derek Fisher going to join the big three at Miami?  Hope not...
So when I grow my beard, it shows up white...does that mean I'm getting old?

Comments

dws said…
I didn't even know what TMZ was until this morning. Thats putting a smiley face on trash. I just started watching Sunday Morning about 6 months ago. Where was I? Really liked the Mockingbird piece.
I try to read the paper and drink coffee while watching but the paper usually end up being laid down because the show is always good

Popular Posts