Saturday Rants

I must be in a bad mood...but I have some rants to get off my chest...
Just how many times can a team go to a pitcher that is struggling...STRUGGLING...Luke Gregerson has destroyed the Pads 4 times in a row...this time giving up a grand salamy...c'mon Buddy, rest the poor feller...he's in a slump...leave him on the bench...OMG
Mel Gibson...I learned many moons ago just because you are an actor that doesn't make you a good person...and this sap is not...he has a long record of crap and I pity all the poor kids he has to help raise...he is a very fertile man...
BP...and pretty much all the over-earning oil companies...the latest fiasco in the gulf continues to remind us that it's all about the money...and not about the people...and the environment...
LeBron...this is a twist...I am not blaming him for doing what he did and moving to Miami...I am bewildered about how much money any of these players can make in this economy...is this the world turned upside down?  And yup, it is a devastation to Cleveland, a city that is dirt poor...
The Trailblazers...does the owner, Paul Allen, have a brain left in his head?  In this morose economy, which he has no real effects, how can he not get a management together to work the NBA system?  And yet, demand season ticket holders and PDX fans to keep the faith...shame on him and good luck Orygonians...
59 and 60...two PGA golfers scored those scores on the same day...total, that's it!  For one of them, the 59 guy, he actually had been in a huge slump...Paul Goydos...can you even fathom a score like that?  And the 60 guy, Steve Stricker, is a marvelous player that you could see doing it...oops and Lefty scores a 9 on his finishing hole in Scotland (or Ireland) to miss the cut by one...
World Cup Soccer...the most boring sport in the world...I know, the rest of the world plays it, but so what...it's a game of endurance and for the most part, luck...whatever...
I don't know if I feel better...

Comments

Popular Posts