More Noise

The Padres are on cruise control....their offense has opened up and had consecutive 4 HR nights...as they are stretching their lead out in the west...the pen has to bridge the gap of losing Mike Adams for a couple of weeks with Ryan Webb and Gaslamp Thatcher...done...T Gwynn Jr. had an inside the park tater, that I think is as fun as it gets...game 3 this afternoon, with the totally unpredictable K Correia going for the Pads...HBell continues his dominance as THE closer...my noise for the day...when oh when do the Pads get a national audience TV game?
The Open...OOEE has it in hand, with the slight chance that England's Paul Casey catches him...where are the US of A lads?  On a plane back to the states...Now, this course looks to be fun, much more than the pasture land up at Pebble Beach...if I could just fly over there...sidelight...Lefty will never win on this course...he just can't hit it low...
And for my, "I don't believe you" , bit for the day...the newly named Seattle Seahawk coach, Pete Carroll, is going about autographing his new book about winning...and he says he knew nothing of the illegalities of his stars, namely Reggie Bush ...c'mon, he is like many of the collegiate guys, now I'm talking coaches, who hit it big, turn their backs, have their old school go on probation, and they walk...free...
And now...we are just a few days away from opening day at....Del Mar!!!
ps...Blazer fans...I watched Luke Babbitt...you need a GM bad...I'm not sure he can make your squad....

Comments

Popular Posts