Back in the saddle

Morning kids...I am back from the family reunion...which we hosted...and it was great to see the fam in such good shape...now...the itch has got me scratchin'...Del Mar is up and  running and I gotta get out there...there is some reservations about the poly track that have to be cleared up...but, it's probably a Saturday visit for me...
Padres...won one of three at hotlanta...my take...the Pads shut down the hottest pitcher in baseball, Matt Latos...yes that's right...for 2 weeks and missed his scheduled start against the Braves...so a giveaway game...AGonzo had a horrific series and looked nothing like an all star...and why does Buddy ride a struggling pitcher?  Ryan Webb is in a funk...and off he trots him to get banged up again...he did that last week to Gregerson...rest him foo...
Friday already?

Comments

Popular Posts