Terrific Thursday

Just a lot of good (?) stuff that has gone on:
  1. The Padres won game 2 at Tampa....scored 5 runs off 3 dingers...great pitching by the struggling Kevin Correia and the pen (who has not)...moved to 2 1/2 games up in the west...
  2. The Prez fired his general that opened up in...get this...the Rolling Stone ...replaced him with the type of guy that will just do his job...
  3. The USA soccer team...pulled a miracle in the extra minute of their game with Algeria...I'm not sure what the rules of soccer are...well, I have an idea, but the rulings leave me baffled...no wonder there are so many riots at these matches...
  4. Bachelor Jake is a flake...what is with the mess with his babe Vienna?  The stories of this duo are legendary...cry me a river...
  5. NBA draft...of course I am all eyes on what the Blazers do...rumor out of PDX is that they are moving Rudy for a higher draft pick...another, is that they are working a deal for PG Paul of N.O.....whatever, they'd like to pick up a QB for the team...is Canby staying? ...is Oden back?...lots of Q's....
  6. I briefly went here yesterday, but the SD city council approved more looks...in building the new Charger's stadium a few blocks away from me...huge...
  7. My oldest bro Bill, has made an offer in Little Italy...terrific view and hope he gets it...who'd a thunk he'd move out here...
  8. Southwest Air is offering big time deals...today is the last day...must travel from early September to October, I think...check it out...
  9. I think that the Mets owe Jerry Seinfeld an apology for putting your girl, Lady Gaga, in his private box...to get away from her paparazzi...
  10. Try putting all your clothes in a carry on for a week stay in Florida...

Comments

Popular Posts