NBA Draft

So, I don't get it...the hour before the draft, the GM of the Blazer's is fired...and he is to fulfill his obligations as the pro-picker before he leaves...what?...I guess I am off the charts on that...regardless, he moves Martell Webster...gets a shooter from Nevada (Reno)...then in their real pick, gets a another guard from , get this, Nevada (Reno)!!!  Was that team any good?  I'm thinking they feel like they are going to sign a biggee from the available vets....like really?   I just don't get it....

With all 5 of their starters drafted in the 1st round, how did Kentucky not win the championship?  Remember, it was Duke over Bradley...so just how does this happen?  As you know, I'm not a fan of Calapari (Wildcat coach), as to the shenanigans he pulls off at the schools he's at...then leaves his school in a mess...sound familiar Pete Carroll?

The big issue for this season is where all the free agents are going....huge list of them...and more interesting is where King James lands...by the way Miami and Chicago moved and grooved to the cap limits...they think they are getting him...each makes a case...the smart money says the Bulls, as they pick up another biggee with him...

Hey, I just can't figure out what the Blazers are doing...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just a note, it was Duke over Butler sted Bradley... :-) -Gilman

Popular Posts