Montecito Mansion

You know I can't fathom how the politicians talk one way and turn right around and live a different way of life...your democratic green boy, Al Gore , mysteriously purchased a 9.5 million MANSION is Montecito, Cali...of course it has like a 1.5 acre spread, and all the amenities that is expected...and he hasn't quite gone green on supplying the power to it,
I 'm sure he will...he talks about the solar panels and all in the works...let's just wait and see how this one goes...by the way, his name was not on the original buyers list...why the secrecy?
Can you tell me why the stock market ebbs and flows?
DWTS...Pussy Cat or Olympian?  Recent history favors the Olympians...me, I can't imagine anyone better than the Hawaiian gal...but he is unbelievable, too...
Pads jumped back to a game and a half lead, as they returned to winning against the 2nd place Giants...yeh...brought up their new LF in Donorfio...KBlanks needs more seasoning...terrific outing by Clayton Richard...
Idol, and you say who?

Comments

dws said…
Crystal or I quit!She is the only ome with real talent
Crazy Horse said…
Wow! She wasn't that good on the cd...

Popular Posts