No Print

As I settle in this neck of the country I do so without a newspaper ...I will not
buy the Urinal...the smallest sports page ever...I digress..the Bolts had their pick and their need was a running back...and they traded up a bunch of spots to get their guy...the RB out of Fresno...by all accounts, just what they wanted...
Surprised in the draft?  Any QB taken is a surprise to me in the 1st round...but Denver taking Tebow was the top one...
OK, it is the gratuitous 3rd game for the long and boring NBA playoffs...the Lakers and Cavs get beat on the road...duh...if this were a best of three, or a best of five, it would have never happened...get real...
Did you watch your Survivor...never fails that some dummy gives up an idol and it ends up biting him is the ass...JT, you deserve the boot award...
It's just a small vacation of food, booze, golf, and prepping the house up...

Comments

Popular Posts