The Masters

The grand daddy of them all...the Masters...it's already going and we don't get to see it 'til later on...for all of the glory of it,  it is also steep in ugly...it's in the deep south and has kept that alive for a long time...finally, things have changed and , well, it's about time...but they control what's on, when, and why...
Regardless of that all, it is beautiful and something I want to go to badly...that, the Kentucky Derby, and Nashville...maybe next year?
My favorite to win?  I think it's gotta be Ernie Els...long and and on fire...Tiger?  maybe...Lefty?  Nope...he's been struggling....sit back and enjoy...talk about fast greens...
The Padres...poor outing by Kev Correa...gave up 4 taters and it's a loss...drats...nice game by brother Hairston...
Watched a movie "Defiance"...true story about WW 2...very well done and you have to see it...
Idol...big Mike got the boot...wait!...the judges gave a pardon and nobody left...
The Blazers won another must win at the Slippers...duh
I'm testing Black Jack tomorrow...
I think I have the cure for Tiger......have to spend a month with Kate Gosselin...

Comments

Popular Posts