A FANtastic game

I calls 'em as I seez 'em....but Coach K and his Devils have to feel very lucky in this epic game...give a load of credit to the Butler Bulldogs on a near remarkable upset of Duke...reminded me of a John Roche led Churchill game out of the high school ranks of Orygun...ball control, great half court D, and every possession critical...

I didn't like what I saw out of Arizona...the Padres started Jon Garland as their no. 1 guy and he is far from it...we looked scared and it hasn't been the way it's been for 3 weeks...oh well, just one game out of many...but... AGonzo had some good at bats and KB hit a monster in the 9th...newly departed Kooz had a huge error in the A's collapse...

I can't tell you how many aftershocks I have felt...

DWTS...easily the Pussycat gal is the one...and get rid of Kate please...what a witch...

Got me a new putter, the Black Jack...$14.97...gotta be good, right?

Comments

Popular Posts