Concerns

The Padres got shut out at Colorado...shut out!  I am major worried when this kind of stuff happens...AGonzo whiffed 3 times...yup thrice...that's our big bopper...
So much for the oldies but goodies at the Masters...Lee Westwood and Ian Poulter emerge and GB is so happy...a pint or two will be had in that area...Lefty and Tiger are but two back...high drama in Georgia...
Your Blazers...they are not good...their PG Miller is terrible and selfish...have they ever made a hoop out of a timeout?  It took 4 quarters to figure out they needed to double the ugliest guy in hoops, Dirk N...as the Mavs finally beat PDX...one and done...hilarious foot note...the officiating appeared to be biased towards Dallas...but the only incensed people in the Rose G were the fans...and they were the ones ejected!  Where is your spine Nate? 
Finally watched the tape of Idol...outstanding performances...my favs were Goldilocks and Crystal...but nobody was bad...my take...Crystal is a winner regardless of whether she wins this...her sound is awesome...but, I think Goldilocks will win...
My new Black Jack...1st hole...4 putts (thought I'd throw it in the ocean)...2nd hole...1 putt (20 foot birdie)...kinda worked out during the day...rolled true...I think I'll keep it...
And now the 18th hole...my partner decides he should hit 1st, even though our opponents have the honor...he chunks, then without warning, hits again (wild to the left)...apparently he was hitting for me...the opponents each hit on the green...finally it's my turn...as I tee it up...where is my partner?  walking directly up the middle of the fairway.... so, I have to hit over his head and have it land safely on the green...right up the middle...dude...
That's it, have a grand weekend...and enjoy the Masters...

Comments

dws said…
Well, its time to disagree! I don't think ahyone on idol has a marketable sound. I thnk Big Mike is by far the best voice but how many people will buy another Luther Vandross. Goldilocks as you call her is next but another Janis Joplin is not going to make money. Shibohan has the most potential but is too raw and untrained right now. the panel dynamics are irritating to watch and this show is on its last legs! unless major changes appear!
Crazy Horse said…
I am talking the Beatles show...it was good! Goldilocks is the guy...and his Jealous Guy was great...Crystal, I would buy her stuff...and she will make money...by the way, the hardest path is pop...if they can go country, they can make it right away...you're allowed to be wrong...

Popular Posts