Top 12

American Idol...hey I got stumped by the phone vote...one of my favs, Katelyn and one of Marsh's, Lilly, got the boot...the guys, probably the 2 that were needed to go, did...I think that a guy should win, but the voting is a problem for me...the panel should have some say in what ends up as the winner...all except for Ellen...just kidding...regardless, it's great TV and we'll just follow it along...
SDS survived in Vegas and just might have put themselves in the Big Dance, with their win over CSU...they are not very impressive to me, but there is no team out there that I say wow to...
So there is this solution one soaks their contacts in, Clear Care, that get rids of all the stuff on the lenses...and it has this special little plastic case that keeps the lenses in a vertical position...well, I broke that, so I used the flat cases that everyone has...and without thinking, popped the left one in my eye...OMG!...the pain was unrelenting and I panicked until I got it out...my eye burned and hurt all night...finally took some ibuprofen and fell asleep.. can open my eye a bit this am...
Why is it that there are still congressional fools out there?  People get hoodwinked all the time about these horrible humans who get elected to help run this country...what is going on?
Do you watch your housewives of wherever shows?  We do...and the final one of Orange County is absolutely stupefying...these gals are so out of this world that I am dumbfounded...and then the New York version followed...and I can't believe how petty and junior high these rich witches are...but we watch...
Finally, I am so grateful that we live down here where the weather is so pleasant...birthday party, beach, park walk, wine festival at Del Mar, and golf scheduled this busy weekend...
Make a wish, and blow...

Comments

Popular Posts