Vote Kate OFF

So did you watch your Dancing With the Stars last night?  Clear favorite is the Pussycat Doll...actually garnering a couple of 10's...and on the bottom is Buzz and OMG Kate Gosselin, what a witch!  There were a few story lines I tried to follow and couldn't...
11 out of the last 13 and are not looking back...yup, I'm talking the Pads...hit three taters and got solid pitching...what else is there?
I have never heard as much negative cynicism as the conservatives lament over the health bill...wait, that's wrong...it's the same old story...
Have I ever told you how much I hate politics and politicians?
What is happening in Russia?  The 2 female suicide bombers are a major concern...
I love spring break...I know, you say I'm always on spring break...
Catch this...Flemings is offering a filet and lobster 4 course meal for 2...for $99!!!
Went down to Nicky Rottens last night and enjoyed the beautiful weather and their 1/2 price drinks...
I am rambling, gambling, babbling, ...

Comments

Popular Posts