Praise to the AZTEC

I'm not sure it's happened before, but both the gals and guys from SDS won their conference tourneys...sweet wins as the gals came from nowhere and beat the Utes, and the guys beat the hometown Rebels...the results?  They're in their respective Big Dances!!!
So as you can expect, a lot of euphoria around here for these accomplishments...
Like I told you before, I have seen a lot of collegiate hoops in this past week and I just haven't seen a dominant team out there...so anyone has a chance...
So I spent a bunch of time out at Balboa working the kinks out at the course...let's be honest here...I'm 62 and still trying to find my game...when I finally stumble on it, I'll be too old to actually put it to use...
Why oh why can't we always be on daylight savings time?
As the infamous spring break approaches, I can't help but warn any of you to stay out of Mexico...it is a disaster zone...
I get so tired of the bantering back and forth by your politicians on the health care bill...stick to the issues and quit making it so personal...if you dig up the most skeletons you win...
The Big Easy has a chance to finally win another tourney in Florida...I hope he handles his demons and gets it...
So we're going to pass on the wine festival in DelMar...don't want to drive, the Coaster has crazy hours, and we just visited Napa...thus, a no show for us...
Did I tell you we are debating about buying the studio condo directly across from us?  We'd use it as an office, man cave, and guest room...we are waiting on whether the current bids of others fall through...if so, we then have some bargaining power...
Off to Soleil K for some breakfast...

Comments

Popular Posts