My oh my

I was going back on my notes and looked at what I had said about the Bulldogs of Butler...they had a bunch of wins and are sneaking under the radar...not anymore!  Knocking off Syracuse, a team that was not going to win it all...you have to play more D than what they do...good on Butler as they are officially cinderella...and take a look at what that young 33 year old coach has done in 3 years at the school...he could write a contract anywhere now...
What a beaut of a game as the mean coached KSU survived in double OT against the well drilled Xavier squad...Prez O's pick moves on...Kentucky in a breeze as was West Virginny ....
The LPGA is out at La Costa...I have a notion to mosey out there on Sunday...
The Blazers won a big one over the Mavs in PDX last night...you can't imagine the diff Port is with Camby roaming in the post area...virtually tied for 7th now...they must stay out of 8th, as that's the Lakers opponent....
Pads won again....10 of the last 12...
The Senate is passing their version of the Health Bill...
You have fun now, hear?

Comments

dws said…
Peter< finally got my computer back from Geek Squad after removimg Malware. I'd like to kill the people that produce Malware.
Watched the KSU game last nite and really enjoyed it.
I am as advocate for free speech but wish the sane people of the country would try to run GLen Beck off of the airwaves. He is the closest thing we have to an Al-Qaida cleric calling for terrorism.
Crazy Horse said…
What is malware? Playoff hoops are great...especially in the pros...gotta love Butler!
dws said…
Malware are programs that can invade your computer like a virus and take over your ability to do anything but buy their stuff. I opened a message on facebook from a freind and a page came up that said my competer was being attacked by a virus. It looked official and was titled Personal security. It offered to scan and identify the virus. Tried to get aout but it said i needed new virus update. It would only allow me to buy their protection for 60 bucks. tried to shut down escape to no avail. $300 later its gone

Popular Posts