Monday in March

This is a dog day, don't you think?
Sammi needs shelter, so she says...
I am already bombarded with negative campaign adds...this time it's about the governor race...backed by the gal attacking the guy...GG, leave it alone...hate them!
Did you get your fill of Big Love last night?  I get a kick out of so many story lines they have going...I'm just sad it is already the end of their season...
The Amazing Race filmed in Chile...what a luck bag sequence it wasn't this past weekend...
The stock market is in a steady climb...and nobody talks about it...
The Olympics ends without any bombs...either great security, or lack of access by the shitheads of the world, or both...the US won the most awards, which was cool...sounds like the hockey game was a thrilla...
I dislike short months as it seems like I just paid the bills last week...
Dang if there is nothing to eat in this condo...
Take this rose...

Comments

Popular Posts