Idol thoughts

They all sang Rolling Stone covers...and for the most part, better than the Jagger versions...why not do songs from the Irish to honor St. Pat's day?  I digress...Crystal remains the boss, but the screamer did well...so did the young lad, the guy goldilocks...they all had decent moments...I think it's the young gal that should go...but, I can't figure the voters out thus far...by the way, Simon's comments to Crystal were off base...
As the vote draws near for the health bill, each side is revving up their parties to draw the passion of the people...OMG, I hate the politicians...they can all go to Hell, if there is one...
As expected the DUIx fired their hoops coach, Ernie Kent...who guided Orygun for 13 seasons...a long time for one spot...and speculation is out there for who they are after...or better yet, who Phil Night is after...New Mexico's Steve Alford is what I'm hearing...
The weather here is unbelievable...we went out last night to the Fish Market, and then walked the pier...drove around with the top down...no breeze...and now, I'm hitting the links...77*...yea!

Comments

Popular Posts