Dukeeeees

I just can't see anything that changes me mind....Duke is the odds on favorite...well, in my scatter brained one...they popped the bubble of Purdue last night...and really didn't play that well...the thud that you heard was St. Mary hitting rock bottom in their awful effort to Baylor...the surprise Vols of Tennessee beat Ohio St....and Mich St. kept the Big Ten hopes alive with a narrow win over Northern Iowa...
Here we go...my picks for the elite eight...Butler over KSU, Kentucky over West Virginny, Mich St. over Tennessee, and Duke over Baylor...do not bet the farm on these...
The LPGA has set it's roots out at La Costa and Michelle Wie has gotten in position to win...
The Pads won again!!!
Did you see where your Sarah helped John McCain is his tough struggle in Arizona?  What?
Lefty wormed his way into contention in Florida...
I'm outta paint and hitting the links...

Comments

Popular Posts