Dancing with the stars

It's that time again...my latest fave of reality shows...Dancing with the stars ...and also, my fave Cheryl Burke is back teamed with none other Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson of NFL fame (and OSU)...as usual, an interesting cast, that includes Pamela Anderson...you remember her from Baywatch?  80 year old Buzz Alderin...and others...

American Idol...did you see any guy that would sell millions of CD's from that group?

Speaking of CD's, the latest rage is to sell 6 packs...6 song CD's in lieu of 10-12 songs...what you think?

Do you remember Bobby Vee?

Talk about an area packed with people...a ten minute drive east of Escondido...on my way to the Woods Valley GC, I passed 3 high schools...on the same street...well, 2 streets...

Lady Antebellum is performing on the Today show this am..."Need You Now"...

How about this, the Tark's son (UNLV) is running for a senate seat there...Nevada...

So a killer whale kills...what?

My glasses developed some gurr in them, and Binyon's is promptly redoing them...good stuff...

Sarah Palin on Jay Leno last night...did a stand up comedy routine...I though she always was doing one...

I'm not sure why this is, but when I see a gal chef I figure I'm going to get a great meal...def was the case at JSix last night...flawless dishes...and works of art to boot...

We were following a group out of Philly at the course, and one of them was a bit astray much of the time...he talked about himself in the 3rd person and had us busting up...aw Jimmy...heard that so much...as wild as he was, Jimmy would have beat me...

This is hump day, right?

Comments

dws said…
Worst Am Idol in years. No stand outs in either group.
Crazy Horse said…
You are right! Maybe one of the gals tonight will break through...did you look up the old Dixie Chicks group?

Popular Posts