Stupid

So I think you can throw most everything I said about the Blazers out the door after their shocking victory over the Suns...at Phoenix, a team that had won 5 straight games....OK, I am officially stupid....I admit it...they still didn't score coming out of timeouts...but, Andre Miller looked pretty darn good....

You know people don't like to be called stupid...

Speaking of that, did you see the latest numbers on Sarah?  The elephant party isn't endorsing her...but your TEA Party is...what?  Who's stupid?

I'm not sure anyone is too excited about the Winter Olympics other than NBC...

I finally am hitting the links on Saturday...the weather is reaching the 70's and I'm not stupid...

S-  Seeing American Idol in bits and pieces
T-  Trying to find somebody to follow
U-  Understanding why there are so many commercials
PPaula, where are you?
I-  Insisting that we TIVO it
D-  Denying that Ellen doesn't make it better

As Marsh says, she's with Stupid...

Comments

Popular Posts