NBA All-Star Game

These 3 are in...but there are a gaggle of them out...of the NBA All-Star Game...there are those of you out there who don't like this one...I do...these are marvelous athletes that show how they can fly and dunk and all...take it for what it's worth and just enjoy...Kobe, AI, BRoy, to name a few who are missing and are injured...but Melo, Dwayne, and King James will be on hand...

So are you one of the few that can figure the connection of our money market to that of China's?  It is said that we go where they go...

Is it just me or are the Baldwin Bros. a bit odd...

So one of my pix got x-d out last night on Survivor...Sugar!  Marsh kept asking me why I picked her...I couldn't come up with a doable answer...anyway, it is going to be a good one, don't you think?

It's snowing all the way down to Atlanta...the same storm that dumped all that rain on us here last week, so they say...

Spring training gets started next week in Arizona and Florida...I absolutely love those times...there are college games already started around here...

USD hoops has taken a mighty dive...all the way to the basement...not any talent...they need a huge recruiting year...

Pitching and putting today...





Comments

dws said…
I've been bored with Survivor for a couple of years now, but this one seems interesting. Too early to pick a winner because most of them are pretty sharp. Glad Sugar is gone. Would rather watch Spnge Bob than the NBA all-stars

Popular Posts