A Name From the Past

So as I am walking Sammi this am I noticed this fella doing the same with his huskie...it was none other than the former coach of the Huskers and congressman, Tom Osborne...Mr. Nebraska!  I'm guessing he has a condo down here somewhere...

Speaking of football, the ride that Drew Brees has been on is nothing more than spectacular...from his days as a Bolt, from bad to very good here...to a huge injury to his shoulder...to his signing with the Saints as a last gasp...to leading them to the super bowl title...good on him...

The passion that some of the TEA Party people on Facebook exude is interesting to me...OK that they have this forum, yet, they deny it is faith based...why?

The Lakers continue to win, without Kobe...a very deep team...by the way, Sir Charles lamented what I have been saying for a couple of years...the leak in he boat is their point guard, Derek Fisher...

Did you watch your Bachelor?  I have been privy to a spoils column (Reality Steve) that seems to be always spot on...and he has been saying that Ali leaves the show before getting the boot...and he says, that Vienna wins the guy...oops, I shouldn't have told you...

Idol tonight!  Is there a gem hidden?  C'mon Steve, you got something here, too?

Blazers host the Thunder (Supersonics) tonight...

Comments

Popular Posts