Celts/Lakers

The NBA regular season can be a bore...I'm not telling anything you don't know...it is one that needs to be cut by a third...but, last night a special one took place, with Boston visiting LA ...definitely had a feel for the playoffs...the Celts held on for the V...but, the Lakers were without Kobe....certainly significant...it is obvious that former Jail Blazer Rasheed is a negative for the Celts...well, got to figure LA is the team to beat...Boston heads on up to face the Blazers tonight...with the fresh face of Marcus Camby ready to add his stuff to PDX...my eyes are there...

So are you following the CPAC?  What happened to the TEA Party?  I can't believe I was ever a republican...what the hell was I thinking?  By the way, Sarah was conspicuously missing at your CPAC gathering...run Sarah run...

In about ten minutes Tiger will be addressing a select few about whatever he wants to tell the world about his private life...and everyone is going to turn in...
"I did not have sex with that woman!"  oops wrong guy...the speech was a good one, I thought...his actions will dictate what happens...

The match play tourney in the desert...all the number 1 seeds are gone...there is parity amongst the  PGA for sure...it also seems like Tiger won't be back very soon...

OK, the pundits are going to talk about but one thing today...Tiger...

Comments

Popular Posts